Sunday, January 31, 2021

Stitching time Week 5 - 1/25-31

 First let's reflect.  My goals for the week were:

Quilt Janis' #2
Baste Susan's #3
Make progress on Morewood Mystery Quilt
Create labels for completed quilts.

I didn't get Susan's #3 basted, but I did get Dashing Duos basted, quilted, bound,



and labeled for one of my bff's retirement.  The backing fabric, which I had in my stash, couldn't be more fitting for the occasion.  Relax, Refresh, Renew.


I saw this label idea on a blog and I have to apologize, I couldn't find it to tag this morning.

So my goals for the week weren't a total loss.  And that's another PHD substitute off the list.



15 minutes per day this week = 6/7 days
15 minutes per day in January = 27/31 days
15 minutes per day in 2021 = 27/31 days

Percentage - 87%


2021 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                             9.6 yards
Used year to date:                        39 yards
Added last week:                            2.7 yards
Added year to date:                        2.7 yards
Net year to date             -36.3 yards


64 days of no smoking and 0 lbs gained


Goals this week:

Bind Janis' #2
Label Janis' quilts and deliver
Make progress on Morewood Mystery, new clue due this week
Cut - My Favorite Color is MODA

I'm not sure why I've joined another BOM/QAL.  I have an awful time trying to keep up.

Wishing you more sewing time than I will have.

Rose

Linking with Life in Pieces
                    Quilting is more Fun than Housework

No comments: