Sunday, January 10, 2021

Time to Stitch: Week 2 of 2021, January 4-10

 

The only day I didn't stitch this week was my birthday.  I met a friend for drinks after work instead.

My sewing room gives me solace between working and working cooking dinner so unless there is something special going on I should be able to spend AT LEAST 15 minutes in it.


15 minutes per day this week = 6/7 days
15 minutes per day in January = 9/10 days
15 minutes per day in 2021 = 9/10 days

Percentage - 90%


I'm gonna try this stash report too

2021 Stash Totals
Used last week:            0.0 yards
Used year to date:      0.0 yards
Added last week:        0.0 yards
Added year to date:    0.0 yards
Net used year to date:    0.0 yards

My plan is to count the tops that are already pieced when they are finished and anything new as it is pieced. 

My question to you is this.  If I paid for it last year but it hasn't arrived yet do I have to count it as fabric in when it arrives?

Wishing you more stitching time than I will have.

Rose


Linking with Life in Pieces
                  




1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you've got a good routine going as far as getting into the sewing room. Stitching time is my sanity after a long day a work, you'd think I'd get up to the sewing room more. Congrats on the good stitching metrics for the year so far. I don't know what others do, but I have in past years counted fabric that was ordered in the previous year as part of that year and didn't carry it over to the new year. I think it just depends how you want to look at it.