Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Don't know how I missed it.

 I missed the PHD post.  I thought I was watching for it.


I completed 4 of my PHDs.  But, as I stated when I joined, most of them only needed to be basted and quilted.


Susan's #1,

 Susan's #2, 

Janis' #1, 

and Dashing Duos

Dashing Duos was not in the PHD list or in the plan but, one of my BFFs retired on Friday, January 29th.  On Sunday the 24th I decided she deserved a quilt so I set to work and got the Dashing Duos basted and quilted.  I finished it about 10:30 on Friday before our small get together on Friday afternoon.  Now she can curl up on the couch in the morning instead of having to go to work.

I would call that a good start to my PHD goal for the year.

Wishing you more sewing time than I will have.

Rose








2 comments:

Susie H said...

Good start on your PHD! I would never be able to baste & quilt a quilt in five days. You are a Wonder Woman! See you here next month!

Sharon said...

Wow! You are a quick quilter, and the finishes are all lovely. Thanks for sharing!!