Sunday, February 21, 2021

2021 Sunday #8

 I never know what kind of title to give a post.  Sometimes there is nothing of note to put at the top.  Not even any pictures this week.

In keeping with my 2021 Stitching Resolution I completed the Black & White Morewood Mystery flimsy on Thursday and basted it today.

Let's see how I did with my goals from last week.

Baste Eileen's quilt
Baste Susan's #3
 Finish the Black and White Morewood Mystery flimsy
Make progress on the stash Morewood Mystery   
Make progress on the MFCIM

Not as good as I hoped.  But I did get that one flimsy basted also so that's kinda like basting one of the others, isn't it?

I decided to meet a friend for drinks on Friday so my 15 minutes to stitch count is:

                                           15 minutes per day this week = 6/7 days
15 minutes per day in February = 19/21 days
15 minutes per day in 2021 = 46/52 days

Percentage - 88%

I broke down today and bought 1.3 yards of fabric.  I saw what I call a face scarf which I want to try to make.  I found a tutorial here.  So I bought some navy and black fabric.

My stash report?
2021 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                             10.6 yards
Used year to date:                        55.2 yards
Added last week:                            1.3 yards
Added year to date:                        4yards
Net year to date             -51.2 yards


My goals this week are De ja vu:

Baste Eileen's quilt
Baste Susan's #3
Quilt Black and White Morewood Mystery
Make progress on the stash Morewood Mystery   
Make progress on the MFCIM


85 days of no smoking and only 1 lb gained


Wishing you more stitching time than I will have.

Rose





No comments: