Sunday, February 14, 2021

Better late than never.

 I didn't post last week and the week before I said I was linking to Life in Pieces and Quilting is More Fun than Housework but I forgot to link.  So this week I'm just posting for my own accountability.

Goals the last week I posted:

Bind Janis' #2
Label Janis' quilts and deliver
Make progress on Morewood Mystery, new clue due this week
Cut - My Favorite Color is MODA

Janis was tickled to death about her quilts made from her late dad's clothes.  Here is #2.

I made progress on Morewood Mystery.  I'm making two of them and one is being assembled.  I had to do some frogging on it today (rip it, rip it).  The second one needs this month's assignment done.

I didn't make any progress on the MFCIM (My Favorite Color is Moda), but I will.

Then I found out that I will be visiting my sister in July so that means I have to finish her quilt.
It's #10 on my PHD UFO list.

My DH had back surgery this week but I still managed to stitch 7 out of 7 days so my count is:

                                           15 minutes per day this week = 7/7 days
15 minutes per day in February = 13/14 days
15 minutes per day in 2021 = 40/45 days

Percentage - 89%


2021 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                             10.6 yards
Used year to date:                        55.2 yards
Added last week:                            0 yards
Added year to date:                        2.7 yards
Net year to date             -52.5 yards

My goals this week are:
Baste Eileen's quilt
Baste Susan's #3
 Finish the Black and White Morewood Mystery flimsy
Make progress on the stash Morewood Mystery   
Make progress on the MFCIM


78 days of no smoking and only 1 lb gained


Wishing you more stitching time than I will have.
Rose





No comments: