Saturday, March 6, 2021

February PHD - Late as usual

 




My PHDs were going very well and then it seemed like they just stopped.  I did have one finish during February.  

I have been working on two Morewood Mystery quilts and haven't accomplished any of my other weekly goals.

I'm still ahead of one PHD per month.  But I still haven't gotten Eileen's or Susan's quilts basted.

I will say that I have had the fabric for My Favorite Color Is Moda but I have put off cutting/starting it because I don't want another PHD hanging over my head.




Janis' second quilt was my only finish in February.



2021 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                             0 yards
Used year to date:                        55.2 yards
Added last week:                            1.3 yards
Added year to date:                       5.3 yards
Net year to date             -49.9 yards

My goals last post:

Baste Eileen's quilt
Baste Susan's #3
Quilt Black and White Morewood Mystery progress made
Make progress on the stash Morewood Mystery  progress made 
Make progress on the MFCIM

My goals this week are:

Finish quilting Black and White Morewood Mystery
Make progress on the stash Morewood Mystery   


99 days of no smoking and 5 lbs gained UGH!


Wishing you more stitching time than I will have.
Rose

Linking with QuiltingGail - PHD
                

1 comment:

Susie H said...

Congratulations are due you on two fronts -- very nice quilt finish and quitting smoking! Don't worry about the poundage. Once you're really over the smoking hump, you can concentrate on weight. You'll still be healthier for not smoking than putting on a few pounds. Great job on the quilt! Great job on no smoking!