Friday, March 26, 2021

I GOT IT!!!

 I got the new job!!!!.  I'll be working 2 mile from home instead of 42 miles. I will be starting April 16th.  And wouldn't you know today on my way home the interstate was stopped.  A wreck?  A cop?  Or just the end of a spring break week?  I don't know but it took me an hour to get there.  During my detour I went by my new employment location at 4:59.  I was home at 5:04.  I told DH add about 5 minutes to that (clocking out, getting to the car, exiting the parking lot.....) and that's what time I'll be home in about 3 weeks.

I've said all along that I have the best supervisor.  I call her my super super.  When she sent my resignation to the director and assistant director she told them that she may need a few weeks off to mourn my absence.  I thought that was the sweetest!

I've been reading the blog of Zenia Rene.  She adds a Thread for Life at the end of each post.  Today while I was reading her post from June 2018 the Thread for Live was "Kind words are like honey— sweet to the soul and healthy for the body. – Prov 16:24 NLT".     Made me think of my super.

No comments: