Sunday, April 14, 2019

What to do with them?

I just found these while trying to organize and rid myself of plastic tubs.  That's a lie!  I need to organize and rid myself of plastic tubs, but I was actually trying to find (in those tubs) some labels that I KNOW I have.


There are 13 of them and they're about 15 inches, not real square but that could be corrected.  The scraps are all attached to a larger piece of fabric, possibly an old sheet.  They were made by my mom with a little help from me when I was a child. 
I remember having clothes made with some of the fabrics.  I had a skirt made with the brown and a dress made with the red.  The dress was for a school picture when I was in 1st grade, I think.


She started stitching around them, but didn't get very far.  I wonder if she planned to put a back on them.



I have no clue what to do with them.  Maybe I'll just sew them all together, well, 12 of them.  Any ideas?

I never did find those labels.  I have one of the H2H quilts ready to bind for Jack's Basket.

That's it for now.  Wishing you more sewing time than I will have.

Rose

No comments: