Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Blooper or Blunder?

I'm reposting this picture because Bernie at Needle and Foot is asking quilters own our imperfections.  By sharing our bloops and blunders we may be able to help new quilters to realize we weren't born great quilters.  I don't consider myself a great quilter anyway.  

But here's my latest blunder.



This is Block 2 from the Clementine QAL with Jolly Jabber.  The green and I didn't get along.  Two of the corners in the small green block are wrong side up and the large block is, well, obvious.  

I sent a text with the picture of it to a coworker (she's slightly ocd).  Her response back to me was WHY!?!  I told her because I wasn't paying attention. 

We had a great laugh.  She thought it was a new quilting style.  LOL!

My ripper and I don't get along either so I am leaving it as is.


Wishing you a week with more quilting time than I will have.

Rose






1 comment:

Preeti said...

These are the most common mistakes we all make. Seriously, if a quilter tells me they have NEVER made a stitching errors like this, I am very wary of them. Of course, I have made several of these too :-)
On the upside, your points look perfect. I struggle with those.