Thursday, April 4, 2019

Again?

I can't believe I did it again!!!

Churn dash gone wrong
This time I had to make amends with my ripper. 

I have been trying to squeeze in a few minutes of sewing during the week.  I usually get home from work at 4:30 and start supper at 6:00.  That gives me about an hour and a half to sew at least a few seams.  Yesterday I got in my car at work and was thinking of getting home to sew a little.  Less than half way home the traffic stopped.  A wreck caused the interstate to be closed.  I didn't get home until it was time to start supper.  So tonight when I got home I had my chance.  And this is what I did.  HaHa.

More fodder for Needle and Foot.  

Wishing you more quilting time than I will have this week.
Rose


1 comment:

Carol Andrews said...

I can sympathize! 😄 Carol