Sunday, December 4, 2022

PHD report for November

 There''s not been a lot of progress going on with the PHD challenge.  


I did quilt three quilts for a friend before selling the Gracie Queen Frame.




I still haven't received the legs to the new Grace Continuum II frame.  I feel like I have been more than patient with this purchase that originally took place on October 11th (I posted about it here).  But the patience are wearing real thin.

The original problem was with FedEx but the problem has shifted to Grace Frame Co.

I was told on November 14th that they would ship out the boxes that FedEx stated they had returned to the sender.  I was told that it is not unusual for them to ship before the original packages are received.  On November 30 the salesman called Grace Frame and they told him they would get them shipped.  WHAT!!!  What happened to shipping them on the 14th.  This week I will be required to make the second payment on something that I haven't even received yet.  UGH!

On a happy note, Friday, December 2nd was my last day to work.  Official retirement date is January 1st but I have enough vacation time to take the whole month of December.  YAY!  So, completing 9 quilts while working full time is satisfactory for me.

Saturday I sold the Gracie Queen wood frame that I have been using.  Another YAY!

OH, and I left this at work on my last day!!



Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.  Wait, I'm gonna have more stitchin time.

Rose

Linking with Quilting Gail for November PHD report


No comments: