Monday, December 26, 2022

New Year New Challenges

 A new laptop always aggravates me.  The registering, signing in, logging in, and trying to transfer all of the documents and photos.

I received one for Christmas and it came with a Microsoft 365 Personal premium for one year.  Well, I can't figure out how to activate it.  There were no instructions or product codes included.

I did manage to log into my Google account and get all of my favorite blogs accessed.

More researching and less stitchin is going to happen today.

BUT, on to some of the stitchin news.  I'm joining Gail for the PHD 2023 Challenge again this year.  I think this is my third year to participate.  I didn't do so good with it in 2022 but now retired, I should be able to do better.

Here is my template:



 


 


 


 

There are no pictures of the tree skirt or Happy Birds, sorry.

I know others can appreciate my need for accountability.  Thank you, Gail, for this continued challenge.

Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.
Rose



5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Rose, your projects look so pretty. I get it on the new computer, it is a pain, and I always have to Google how to do everything. My husband is somewhat a guru, so he installs all the programs for me. Good luck on your PHD goals!

Sharon said...

I like the variety of the projects that you've chosen for the PHD this year! Best wishes for a happy New Year of stitching fun.

Susie H said...

Fun projects to look forward to in 2023. I congratulate you for being able to incorporate your spreadsheet into the post. I've tried & tried to figure it out and only this year was I successful. We'll see if I remember what I did next month, hopefully with at least one completed UFO! See you next month and Happty 2023!

DawnyK said...

Your projects look terrific. Love those Bunnies!!! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Quilting Gail said...

Sew glad you're joining the PhD in 2023!!! You've got some pretty projects lined up!
Happy Quilting! :-)