Sunday, August 7, 2022

Can I do it?

Fri. 8/5  I went to Stitch and Pray Thursday.  The project I took with me is the one for the motorhome.  I started it on June 11, 2022.



It's the Metro Rings pattern by Sew Kind of Wonderful.  I made the comment I was determined to get this quilt finished before our first road trip.  One of the ladies asked "when is your trip?"  I said the 31st.  She said "of December?"  They don't really know me yet.  I had all the blocks in different stages and I believe I completed 60 of the 81 blocks that day.  

Now all the blocks are ready to be sewn together.

Sat. 8/6 Top is complete.



Bad Choices is on the frame.  This quilt will become 4 charity quilts.  I am half way finished quilting it.  I will spend tomorrow trying to finish it. If I don't complete it tomorrow it will have to come off the frame until I complete Metro Rings for the motorhome.


Sun 8/7 I was going to finish Bad Choices, but when I ran out of bobbin thread I told myself that was my cue.  Take it off and load the MH quilt.  So I did.  The machine is 2 inches shy of reaching the edge on either side.  So when I finish the middle I will rotate it and then I will finish the corners on my DSM.  And because of that I will be pushing my deadline. Ugh!!

We'll see.

Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have
Rose








No comments: