Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Started 1/14/19

 This quilt has been almost 3 1/2 years in the making.  Finally completed.


I originally saw it in a LQS during the per Christmas season 2018.  My friend and I ordered the pattern Merry Meets Modern by Lavender Lime and then I ordered another copy for another friend.  We were going to do a BOM together starting January 2019.  The friend that was with me at the LQS did some of the pieced blocks.  She doesn't like applique.  The other friend didn't even start.  I'm not sure when I completed the top but it has been in the to be quilted cue for quite some time.

It is one of my PHDs reported each month on Quilting Gail's site.  I'm a little behind but I have confidence (because of Gail) that I will complete many more quilts this year.


Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.

Rose

Linking with QuiltingGail 

Comments welcome

No comments: