Monday, May 23, 2022

So Far Behind

 With blogging, with stitching, with decluttering, with..........it goes on and on.

I don't know why I put off posting so long.  Maybe because I'm not really a writer?

Let's get on to quilty things.

I made a quilt out of my MIL's pajamas for the caregiver/neighbor.  She absolutely loved it.




My PHD's have not progressed at all.  But I'm almost finished quilting the Christmas quilt.

My friend and I went to Quilt Week in Paducah, KY.  It was our first but not our last.  We had a blast!!! We detoured several times on the way there to see quilt barns.  That was fun too.  We stayed in Metropolis, IL home of superman.


We spent several hours in Hancock's of Paducah.  I purchased five quilt kits 😬.  And two sets of coordinating layer cakes.  The question is, can I complete them before next year?

Now let's get on to the squirrels.

DH and I purchased a motorhome and have been spending time (and money) trying to outfit it.  


We took our maiden voyage May 13-15. We traveled 3 whole miles to camp.  We forgot sunscreen, bug spray, and the eggs for breakfast.  We got locked in and the neighbor had to remove the latch from the door so we could get out.  I ran over the wheel chocks and ended up leaving them at the campsite and gonna have to buy some more.  But other than that we had a great time.




May 20th was our anniversary and we did a little semi boondocking on the 21st. We had a water connection but used the generator for the power.  That was also fun.

Maybe now that we have tested it out, I can get some quilting done.

Wishing you more stitching time than I will have until December 31 (retirement day).

Rose


No comments: