Sunday, August 15, 2021

What am I working on?

 


Last week, on Thursday, I rolled a three (3) with the die.  #3 tub is the 2019-20 Build A Quilt.  I completed Block 8 on Monday.  


Monday also brought news that FedEx has done it again!!  They say they delivered my package from MSQC on Sunday.  Left it at the front door.  Well, guess what, it wasn't my front door.  Again.  They have gone to you know where in a hand basket since they started contracting their deliveries.  It is sew frustrating.  I guess my DD won't get the quilt I was planning for her.  I ordered a layer cake "Game Time" from Benartex.  I have asked them not to ship it a third time by FedEx but I can't find it anywhere else.

Tuesday is my normal day for no stitching.  I have a standing evening with my friend.  I call it "Sip and Spill".  We could chat for hours.

Thursday brought a roll of the die.  Number 5.  That's the Christmas quilt.  It needed the backing pieced.  Sew that was the goal for the weekend. 

I completed the backing on the Christmas quilt (picture later)  and Saturday isn't even over so I rolled the die again and rolled a 3 AGAIN.  Block 9 for Build A Quilt is paper pieced (not my favorite).  But I persevered. 



Goals for the week were:
Stitch a row on my sister's quilt 👍
Make a label for Morewood Black & White 👍
Fold more fabric 👍
Stitch 30 minutes 6 days 👎
Tidy 15 minutes 6 days 👎😢

Goals this week are:
Stitch a row on my sister's quilt (only 2 more to go)
Get the back for the Christmas quilt complete 👍
Stitch 30 minutes 6 days
Tidy (fold more fabric) 15 minutes 6 days
I clean up as I go so unless we're talking about the rest of the house.....I'm good.

Have a great week.
Wishing you more stitching time than I will have.

Rose

1 comment:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty blocks, and you did well with your goals!