Wednesday, September 23, 2020

It's been a while

 I haven't posted in a while.  Sorry, if you're intersted.

So this month I joined lillyella for a Mini Maker Case SAL.  I'm a little ahead of schedule as I completed mine today.




I'm not up on hand stitching but I followed the directions and hand stitched the bias binding on the exposed seams on the inside.


It's meant for an Oliso miini iron, which I hope to win.  Not holding my breath but a girl can hope. Can't she?  My little mini fits in it just fine.


Here it is closed.  I ordered a fat quarter bundle of this fabric and have been hoarding saving it for something special.  I think it was perfect for this because it doesn't matter what color the Oliso iron that I win.  They will all coordinate.

Part of the reason I haven't posted in a while is because we have been doing some home improvements.


Well we've been spending money.


20 pine trees, one mimosa and one sweetgum later this is what it looks like.  They delivered 3 loads of top soil today.  And I have to go pick up 110 lbs of grass seed on Saturday.

Another reason I haven't been posting is that I am working from home every other week and I may have made a mistake by setting up my "office" in the sewing room.  When I clock out at 4:00 I am ready to be somewhere else.  I'm trying to do better.

Wishing you more stitching time than I will have.
Rose










No comments: