Thursday, July 2, 2020

OMG is No. 4

I rolled the dice to find out what my OMG would be.  Number 4!



This is my process most of the time.  The top 6 UFOs are stored in these tubs.



And the coordinating instructions are stored on the shelf below.


Number 4 is the Christmas quilt.


My goal is to get the sashing and borders on.  This should be a doable goal while still spending time with my son and granddaughter before they move.

This pattern is Merry Meets Modern by Lavender Lime.  It was supposed to be a block of the month with a coworker and friend.  The coworker didn't want to do the applique blocks and the friend didn't even get started.  Oh well, their loss.

Linking up with OMG at Elm Street Quilts

Wishing you more quilting time than I will have.

Rose

2 comments:

Marsha Cooper said...

What a cool idea, and you are so organized! I'm so wanting to get ALL of my projects together.

Patty said...

Enjoy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.