Sunday, March 10, 2019

Clementine Block 2


This is block number two of Clementine, last years BOM with The Jolly Jabber.  It took me all weekend to complete and pieces were already cut!  The seams are all pressed open.    I didn't realize how time consuming that would be.

The green and I didn't get along.  The small block has two corners with the wrong side up and the big block, well, it's kind of obvious.  Oh Well.  My ripper and I don't get along either.



Occasionally we get together with two other couples have "Bowling League" on Fridays at the Cox Cabana (friends back porch).  We Wii bowl on their back porch and then have dinner.  It's so much fun.  She has drapes around the porch and table top heaters on the tables so we can pay even if it's cold.  Friday while bowling DH had a health episode and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital.  He has had this kind of episode before.  As a matter of fact the Dr at the hospital said the EKG was exactly the same as it was in 2017.  They gave a us a big medical name for what is happening.  I google it and according to the Mayo Clinic site, he's having fainting spells.  So when he goes to his Dr about this, I'm going to have him ask if we really need an ambulance ride for this.  It is quite scary at the time, but now that I know what it is maybe it won't be so bad.

You know, after the fact, you can kinda joke about it.  Our son said he needs to quit acting like a teenager.  And I told him I'm glad he didn't mess up my sewing day.  This getting old is hell.

I wish I could get some quilts finished that I could send/take to Beauregard.

And lastly, today is day 7 of no smoking.

Have a smoke free, issue free, sewing week.

Rose

No comments: