Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Busy week ending at RETREAT!!!

This week has been busy and it's only half over.

Monday - to the Dr. (all was well) and then last minute errands for Tuesday.  I had to miss the Birmingham Quilt Guild meeting.

Tuesday - The ladies at our country club hosted our second annual youth golf clinic.  It's fall break for our schools.  Our turnout wasn't as big as last year but last year we had it in July and it was sssoooo blooming hot!!!!  I think we need to discuss having it in June next year. 

Here are a couple pictures

Morning group ages 7-11

Afternoon group ages 12-15 with instructor

The littlest one (blue shirt) from the morning group made a 30 foot putt and the girl in the afternoon group made that same 30 foot putt.

Wednesday (today) - recover from being on my feet all day in the sun yesterday and pack for retreat tomorrow and packed one of the stitching buddy's stuff in the car.

Thursday (tomorrow) - pick up one stitching buddy at 6:50 in the morning, then pick up another after that and head out.

This is my first retreat except the one person retreat.  I have probably packed WAY more than I need but I'll know better next year.

We will return from retreat on Sunday.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.
Rose




2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like a crazy busy week! Hope you have a great time on your retreat. :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Sounds like such a great week - I love that you teach gold to youngsters!!! sounds like you have some golf pros in training with those puts! Enjoy your retreating!!!