Sunday, July 25, 2021

If I only knew

 If I only knew what to post.  And if my photos wouldn't disappear maybe I would post more often, then I wouldn't have such long posts.  

The first week of June I took my granddaughter (Mini Momma because she is a duplicate of her mother) on her first airplane ride.  We went to Kansas to bring Lump back to spend some summer time with her mother.  On the way back it was Lump's first airplane ride.

 

One of Lump's classmates was on the same plane.  She and Mini Momma were sitting on one side of the isle and I was on the other.  As the plane started to move Lump started to tear up and Mini said "you don't want your classmate see you cry, do you?"  Mini said the tears dried up real quick.

I sold my old car.  Carvana had the best deal and that was the easiest automobile transaction I have ever done.


A little quilting happened during this time also.  The first quilt to go on the new Grace Frame was Threadology and it was completed too.


This was a QAL from Fat Quarter Shop.  I like how they ask for a donation to Make A Wish for each block.  Here is the front and back.  Made entirely from my stash and scraps.

 

Then I drove to Michigan to get together with my remaining siblings (this doesn't happen often), we live in Arizona, Michigan and Alabama. Michigan was our original home. We gave our parents remains a new/final resting place.  You can see their former resting place beside the tree.  The new resting place is below the tree.  We had a wonderful long weekend with our families as we celebrated the lives of our parents again.


Who knows how long it will be before we are together again.

It's been a lovely/busy two months.  I stated at the beginning of this post that I have trouble locating my pictures after I send them from my phone to the computer.  Well, I have added a Shutterfly account which made this post sew much easier.  I am looking forward to future posts.  I have a couple of projects going right now in stages that I should produce another finish soon.  I'll be ready for PHD this month.

Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.
Rose



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like a full past couple of months. I get a bit frustrated with computers even though I feel pretty competent on them. Glad to hear you've found a solution for your picture issue. Have a quilty week.