Thursday, April 16, 2020

Not Exactly Stay at Home

Actually last week was week three.  I finished the graduation quilt for a friend's granddaughter.  I have posted about it previously.  Well now it's finished.


It's hard to get a good picture of a quilt this big when you're by yourself.  These are 24" blocks.

I also made 2 sew together bags last week. One for my friends birthday which is May 2nd and the other for the Humane Society to use as a prize for their annual Bow Wow Bingo which has been postponed.




So this week I had to go to the office on Monday and Tuesday and they sent me home with a laptop and a headset.  My job is to check and print the emails and answer calls.  I set up my "home office" in the sewing room.  Last Thursday I rolled the dice and the Christmas Quilt was the roll of the week.  Sew after emails were all caught up and in between calls I worked it. The Christmas Quilt that was supposed to be a block of the month with a coworker.  She backed out on me.  Now all of the blocks are finished.



Not the greatest picture, the afternoon sun shines on my design wall.  This week the dice rolled the alternate quilt for my sister because the original is SSSOOOO busy.  I plan to give her the choice between the two.

I'm back in the "home office" tomorrow.

Wishing you more quilting time than I will have.

Rose

No comments: