Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I have just completed reading all of the posts from 2005 on Bonnie Hunters blog http://quiltville.blogspot.com.  I have also read all of 2009 by Erin on http://whynotsew.blogspot.com, she is more my style of quilting.  Since I am new to blogging Bonnie taught me that I don't have to wait until I have a quilt or flimsy completed to post.  I can post about...life.

Sooooo, here goes.  I have a full time job so quilting time is limited.  Yesterday I stayed home with my granddaughter (that lives with us, she's 6) because she was sick.  The doctor said she was a full blown POSITIVE for Flu A.  At some point on Monday at work my back started having just a dull pain.  Yesterday, while home with Lump (she's my Precious Lump so I call her Lump), even though my back was not well, I got some sewing done. Well today I'm not completely down but the back is getting worse.

I have a king sized quilt top completed but I have no place to spread it out to sandwich. It's on from Angela Walter of Quilting is my Therapy.  This one is for my bed because my DH has been begging me for a new one.  It's BIG - 112" x 112".  I'm thinking about going to the dollar store and buying pool noodles and getting some PVC pipe that will fit snug enough inside to hold them together and then rolling each part of the sandwich, then spray baste as I unroll.  I am so anxious to get this one sandwiched because I got my HQ Sweet Sixteen last May and this is going to be the one that I try all kinds of quilting on.

I feel like I'm rambling so I'll save some for another day.
Rose

No comments: