Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Finally finished

 In January at our guild meeting one of the members (and former neighbor) asked me if I would be interested in making a t-shirt quilt.  She had a friend that needed one for her son that was graduating this year.  She had made one for their oldest son, but she wasn't interested in making another at this time.  

I told her I was, and she passed my phone number to the friend.  

IT WAS A BUGGER!!!  But it's finished!!!


After I had it in 3 columns ready to put together, I found out EQ8 has a design layout that I could have put the dimensions of each block and let it calculate the background.  Too little too late, at least for this one.

The client was very pleased, and I was telling her about the late information.  She let me know that I needed to keep that info in my mind because she has another son that is a sophomore, and she will be wanting me to make another quilt.

I am so glad to have this one complete.

Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.

Rose


1 comment:

Linda said...

Gosh I think your placement looks great - you did as good as EQ8! Nice job.
Did you think EQ8 was pretty easy to learn?