Monday, February 13, 2023

At DH's request

 I have made another unofficial QOV. 

After I finished the QOV for DD's FIL I had a request from DH to make one for his friend Carl.  How could I resist? This pattern is a free pattern from the QOV website.  It's called "A Tribute to Yoda".  It came together rather quickly.  And I have bragged to my stitching friends about my points. 😁 They turned out awesome!  I will present this to Carl in May.



And to keep production moving forward (most of my UFOs just need quilting), I quilted the Easter bunnies for the front doors of DD and DIL.  Since we will be headed to Kansas this week to stay with Lump while DS & DIL go on a cruise, I will take theirs with me.


I was helping a friend move last week and after I got home, I was thinking that one of the kits I purchased when the two of us were in Paducah last year would match her new rugs.  So, I took a couple of snippets with me the next time I went, and it is so.  I will be taking this particular kit with me to Kansas.

Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.

Rose




1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wonderful QOV and Easter gifts!!