Wednesday, March 2, 2022

February PHDs - Not

 I didn't have any finishes in February but I made progress on several projects.

First, I'm making a softball quilt for a former coworker's granddaughter that will be graduating this year.  I'm actually meeting her for lunch tomorrow.  She had all of the teammates and coaches sign blocks and she will be bringing them to me.

The center of the quilt is just waiting for those blocks.



Then, I am making a memory quilt from my MIL's pajamas for her caregiver/neighbor.  I have been deconstructing and stabilizing.  Making progress.  6.5 inch squares will be alternated with a background fabric.


And, I would really like to have the Bunnies finished for Easter.  Probably not going to happen this year but making progress.  Making pinwheels, lots of them.  Remember there are two of these.

Non production note.  You know when your fingernails are too long when they hang over the edge of the ruler and get chopped off by the rotary cutter.


With plans to drive to Paducah, KY for quilt week and plans to purchase a motorhome, I was really glad to find this at one of my local quilt shops.


And I am sew looking forward to both.

Wishing you more stitchin time than I will have.

Rose










1 comment:

Quilting Gail said...

It's perfectly OK to not have any finishes! But progress is always a good thing!
RV travelling sounds great! You'll have so much fun discovering tons of new quilt stores!
Thanks for Linking to the PHD in 2022!